Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Cameron Jones



                               Cameron Jones is the youngest brother of two. He is 18 years old and a senior at Hidden Valley High School. He loves watching Netflix and playing MLB The Show on his brand new PS4 that he got for Easter. Jones has been a member of DECA since his freshman year in high school. He is now the HV DECA President. Jones is a respectable leader who has the potential to do something amazing.
                     Jones takes his role in DECA very seriously. His dedication is inspiring, and he said, “It gives me such a good feeling when I personally think that I have done a good job, along with the approval of Mr. Hunt, the head honcho of this organization at HV.” This program must mean a lot to him because he said, “If I mess up or don’t do something perfectly, I do everything I can to fix my mistakes as soon as possible.” If he could, Jones would spend his free time hanging out with friends, but instead he spends tons of his free time putting in work for DECA with the other members such as Bre Lockhart or even on his own.
                     Cameron Jones is a dedicated worker and a great person. His work he does with the DECA program will make a difference in his school and potentially the world. He truly is a hero.

1 comment: